This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Suggested Further Reading
- Animal agriculture research to meet human needs in the 21st Century.Westview Press, Boulder, CO.1980 (355 pp)
- Agriculture 2000: a look at the future.Battelle Press, Columbus, OH1983 (183 pp)
- Curricular innovation for 2005. CSRS-USDA and University of Wisconsin.Madison, WI1987 (130 pp)
- Employment opportunities for college graduates in the food and agricultural sciences. US Department of Agriculture and Texas.A & M University, College Station, TX1986 (20 pp)
- The legacy: a centennial history of state agricultural experiment stations. CSRS-USDA and University of Missouri.Columbia, MO1987 (318 pp)
- National Initiatives: focus on issues.USDA Extension Service, Washington, DC1987 (8 pp)
© 1988 American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.