Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Technologies for measuring grass crops.in: Proc. South Island Dairy Event Conf. Dairy NZ, Hamilton, New Zealand2009: 134-151
- Assessing differences in pasture mass with an automated rising plate meter and a direct harvesting technique.10.1071/EA9910337Aust. J. Exp. Agric. 1991; 31: 337-339
- Pasture production in northern Spain dairy systems.10.1080/00288233.1999.9513362N. Z. J. Agric. Res. 1999; 42: 125-132
- Management and economic implications of intensive grazing on dairy farms in the northeastern states.10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(92)78021-7J. Dairy Sci. 1992; 75: 2587-2597
The author declares no conflict of interest.