Materials and Methods
Results and Discussion
Implications and Applications
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- In vitro production of embryos in swine..Theriogenology. 2002; 57: 257-273
- Real-time qRT-PCR analysis of EGF receptor in cumulus-oocyte complexes recovered by laparoscopy in hormonally treated goats..Zygote. 2011; 19: 127-136
- Immature oocyte quality and maturational competence of porcine cumulus-oocyte complexes subpopulation..Biocell. 2009; 33: 167-177
- Reproductive peculiarities and litter weight in different genetic groups of Black Bengal does..Asian-Australas. J. Anim. Sci. 2001; 14: 297-301
- Effect of oocyte retrieval techniques on yield and quality of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes..Int. J. Chem. Stud. 2017; 5: 1221-1225
- Ovarian category, follicles and oocytes analysis of goat ovaries in view of in vitro production of embryos..Int. J. Anim. Resour. 2016; 1: 27-34
- Development of in vitro matured and fertilized bovine embryos cultured from days L-5 post insemination in either menezo-B2 medium or in hecm-6 medium..Theriogenology. 1995; 44: 935-945
- Effect of retrieval techniques on the quality of abattoir ovarian follicular oocytes in Assam Hill Goats..Indian J. Anim. Reprod. 2018; 39: 29-31
- In vitro fertilization and development of OPU derived goat and sheep oocytes..Reprod. Domest. Anim. 2007; 42: 83-87
Ferdous, J. 2006. Collection, grading and evaluation of goat cumulus-oocyte-complexes (COC) in view of in vitro maturation, fertilization and culture. MS Thesis. Dept. Anim. Breed. Genet., Bangladesh Agric. Univ., Mymensingh.
- Efficient production of goat and sheep embryos under similar in vitro conditions..Global J. Sci. Front. Res.: D Agric. Vet. 2017; 17
- Effect of follicle cells on the acrosome reaction, fertilization, and developmental competence of bovine oocytes matured in vitro..Mol. Reprod. Dev. 1990; 26: 40-46
- Enhanced rates of cleavage and development for sheep zygotes cultured to the blastocyst stage in vitro on the absence of serum and somatic cells: Amino acids, vitamins and culturing embryos in groups stimulate development..Biol. Reprod. 1994; 50: 390-400
Gomez, K. A., and A. A. Gomez. 2010. Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. Second ed. Pages 209–308. John Wiley & Sons.
- Morphological evaluation of bovine embryos recovered non-surgically from superovulated dairy cows on day 6.5–7.5: A field study..Ann. Biol. Anim. Biochim. Biophys. 1979; 19: 1599-1611
- In vitro fertilization and development of bovine oocytes recovered from the ovaries of individual donors: a comparison between the cutting and aspiration method..Theriogenology. 1993; 39: 703-712
- In vitro fertilization in goats..Japanese J. Anim. Reprod. 1985; 31: 21-26
- Effect of collection techniques on cumulus oocyte complexes (COC) recovery, in vitro maturation and fertilization of goat oocytes..African J. Biotechnol. 2011; 10: 9177-9181
Husain, S. S. 1993. A study on the productive performance and genetic potentials of Black Bengal goats. PhD Thesis. Bangladesh Agric. Univ., Mymensingh.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of goat ovaries, follicles and oocytes in view of in vitro production of embryos..J. Zhejiang Univ. Sci. B. 2007; 8: 465-469
- Effect of donor stimulation, frozen semen and heparin treatment on the efficiency of in vitro embryo production in goats..Theriogenology. 2004; 62: 576-586
- Caprine blastocyst development after in vitro fertilization with spermatozoa frozen in different extenders..Theriogenology. 1998; 49: 1265-1274
- Effect of ovarian types and collection techniques on the number of follicles and the quality of cumulus-oocyte-complexes in cow..Bangladesh J. Anim. Sci. 2016; 45: 10-16
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of buffalo ovaries, follicles and oocytes in view of in vitro production of embryos..Bangladesh J. Anim. Sci. 2011; 40: 23-27
- Factors influencing invitro embryo production efficiency of caprine oocytes: A review..Indian J. Anim. Sci. 2011; 81: 344-361
- Bovine embryo morphology and evaluation..Theriogenology. 1983; 20: 407-416
- Effect of collection techniques on recovery, and in vitro maturation of Black Iraqi Goats oocytes..Al-Anbar. J. Vet. Sci. 2011; 4: 178-181
- In vitro production of goat embryos in Bangladesh..Bangladesh J. Anim. Sci. 2008; 37: 1-9
- Effect of breeding seasons and presence of a dominant follicle on quality of oocytes..Indian Vet. J. 2008; 85: 270-271
- In vivo and in vitro embryo production in goats..Small Rumin. Res. 2010; 89: 144-148
- A comparison of three methods of recovery of goat oocytes for in vitro maturation and fertilization..Theriogenology. 1994; 42: 117-125
- Effect of ovarian cyclic status on in vitro embryo production in cattle..Int. J. Fertil. Steril. 2011; 4: 172
- Effect of presence of corpora lutea on cumulus expansion of in vitro matured bovine oocytes selected by trypan blue and brilliant cresyl blue tests..J. Appl. Anim. Res. 2018; 46: 967-972
- Efficacy of different harvesting techniques on oocyte recovery from goat ovaries..Int. J. Livest. Res. 2017; 7: 180-185
- Transcriptome dynamics and molecular cross-talk between bovine oocyte and its companion cumulus cells..BMC Genomics. 2011; 12: 57-76
- Effect of fresh and frozen semen on in vitro fertilization and subsequent development of goat embryos..Iran. J. Appl. Anim. Sci. 2014; 4: 325-330
- A comparison of two recovery methods of ovine oocytes for in vitro maturation..Small Rumin. Res. 2005; 58: 283-286
- Oocyte quality and embryo production in cattle..Can. J. Anim. Sci. 1998; 78: 513-516
- In vitro embryo production in goats: Slaughterhouse and laparoscopic ovum pick up–derived oocytes have different kinetics and requirements regarding maturation media..Theriogenology. 2014; 81: 1021-1031
- Minireview: Functions of the cumulus oophorus during oocyte maturation, ovulation, and fertilization..Mol. Reprod. Dev. 2002; 61: 414-424
- Eﬀect of oocyte collection techniques and maturation media on in vitro maturation and subsequent embryo development in Boer goat..Czech J. Anim. Sci. 2007; 52: 21-25
The authors have not declared any conflicts of interest.